A short, first person video-narrative created by combining recorded voice, still and moving images, and music or other sounds.
1. A question to be answered.
2. An interesting story to be told.
3. Pictures and video that explain.
4. Audio to support the narration.
5. Keep it short and simple.
Make sure you know what type of story you want to tell and what question it answers. It is important that you create a script to read if you are adding the audio to your story. Take time to think about what you want to say and then start working on your pictures and script. Have fun!